Monday, July 7, 2008

"Brush those choppers!"

(That's what my mom used to say to us when we were little.)

I picked up this little beauty today. I painted it last Tuesday night with my friend Jenn at The Artful Potter. She painted a mug and I painted this toothbrush holder. Painting is one of my most favorite things to do. This project consists of a few easy steps. You pick what you want to paint, you paint it, and then you pick it up five days later while the people that work there fire it for you. Its a lot of fun. I can't wait to put my little toothbrush in it.

4 comments:

jeremy said...

You are so creative!! I am just as impressed now as I was when we went together that first time!

Amy said...

you & I will have to take Josie & Ry to Color Me Mine at the Riverwoods when you come back! That'll be so fun!

Tara said...

That looks like so much fun! You are always doing fun creative things!

Great job Kate!

Cassondra said...

Good job, Kaite! You have a talent for painting! I loved the pictures you painted with Jeremy a while ago, too!