Sunday, July 6, 2008

Oh Dad...

Last night my dad had this great idea. He wanted to have bratwursts for Sunday dinner, so he passed the idea by my mom and headed to the green Walmart (The Neighborhood Market Walmart) by our house at about 11:00 to get the brats and the buns. He was so excited that he was doing it all by himself. He ended up coming home right at 11:53, a little later than we expected. Turns out that he saw some drunk guys driving around and he called 911. He was following them until the police could come. The drunk guys noticed my dad and they eventually lost him. My dad came home a little discouraged from the drunk guys getting away only to have my mom point out that the bratwursts that he bought were the kind that were marinated in beer. That wasn't really the taste we were going for. So needless to say we won't be having brats for dinner tonight.

5 comments:

The Pili Aiga said...

Totally had me laughing Katie :0)

Amy @ LiveWell said...

That is really funny. Except for the drunk drivers -- we saw one in the middle of the day a few weeks ago on that long road out to our house. It was crazy scary!

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I love it. And the picture of your dad says it all! kelli

x said...

Katie...best story ever haha I miss you girl!

Tara said...

You dad is soo darn cute!! For really!!