Monday, August 25, 2008

Paris, France (Day 2)

We got up early today and went and saw LOTS of stuff!

The Eiffel Tower is so huge!


Some cool buildings.


The Notre Dame Cathedral. We are going back tomorrow morning to go up into the bell tower. WOOOHOOO! Quasi's Bell Tower... get it! I'm stoked!

Notre Dame was incredible.


Here I am at the Chateau de Versailles

The view of the gardens from the Palace of Versailles. Needless to say, it was huge!


We rented bikes and rode around to see the gardens and Marie-Antoinette's house. It was so fun!


The Arc de Triumph


A tasty treat I found....mmhmm!

Could someone please tell me where I can get an adorable car like this in the States?

Jeremy would probably prefer something like this...

We had dinner at the cute little Cafe de Pain. That means Cafe of Bread.. not pain. It was neat to eat French style!

5 comments:

jeremy said...

That is a sweet car Katie! But i would be just fine with a cute adorable one too haha. I love you!

Anonymous said...

I love you Katie. I like the Lambo over the little cute car. Have Mom bring the Lambo home (she asked me what I wanted her to bring home for me).

Katie said...

thanks J... you are so sweet!

dad... that doesn't fit in our backpacks and we will have spent all of your money by the time we leave!

Katie said...

oh...i love you too sweetheart!

Kamy said...

I looks like you are having so much fun! What a wonderful experience to share with your Mom!