Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Paris, France (Day 3)

Today we went back to Notre Dame to go up to the Bell Tower!



I was first in line... of a very long line. We got there an hour early. Good thing!


We picked up this little Quasimodo at a shop near by... it was perfect!


There were 288 stairs to get to the top! We could feel the burn baby!


My mom and I at the base of the bell tower stairs.

I'm HOME! Quasi and the Bell Tower!


The gargoyles were way cool.


We even got to go to the very top. Here is the view down.

Another view from the very top. So cool.. so worth it!
For those that aren't familiar with the whole Quasi's Bell Tower meaning... you can visit my 2nd post on this blog. You can find it in August of 2007 and it explains why that's the name of my blog. Enjoy!
We also enjoyed a 5 hour train ride to Nice, France today; I will post those pictures tomorrow!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Katie,

I love the pictures and the narrative of the adventure you and Mom are having. We should rent the Huntchback of Nortre Dame when you get home in December. Take good care of Mom (give her a big hug for me).

Love Dad.

jeremy said...

You look so cute as always!!!! I always see all those things in movies but they actually exist! Crazy! I love you so much!

The Pili Aiga said...

I am officially jealous...WOW!!! So awesome that you are seeing all of those amazing places. And finally, you are visiting your bell tower. Go Quasi! lol I'm sure you are loving it all.

Leslie said...

So cute!! I am glad you two are having so much fun! That looks like a definite blast!!! Yea!

Chris and Elaine said...

It looks like you are having the time of your lives! Chris will be so happy you stopped in Switzerland.

Amy said...

Hello Miss Fancy France! I'm so envious of your Europe adventures! What a trip of a lifetime for you!

Cassondra said...

So awesome, Katie!