Monday, September 8, 2008

Brasov, Romania

We spent a couple of days in Transylvannia and here is what we saw!


The first caslte was beautiful! They had so many ornate carvings on the inside... but they charged us money for taking pictures on the inside... so I don't have any.

Here is Dracula's Castle! Well it really wasn't though... but they had vampire stuff for sale all around it and historical info about Queen Maria on the inside.

Here is part of the group about to go in check out what's inside of this castle.

Here is the third castle we visited.

Here I am at the third castle we visited! It was mostly cool ruins.

We went to church in Brasov. The lessons and testimonies were in Romanian, but I was able to pick out a view things.

We went up to the Brasov sign after church! It was really cool.

Here is the front of the sign... it is kinda like the HOLLYWOOD sign.

2 comments:

jeremy said...

That looks like so much fun! You're right, that first castle is really coo! I love you and hope you continue to have fun!

Barb said...

I love the castles, they are so much fun. Enjoy Church in Romanian it only gets better. I am missing traveling with you! xo mom