Saturday, October 25, 2008

He's Here!

Jeremy flew in tonight! YAY! We haven't seen each other for over two months. I love being with him! I have missed him so much. These have been the longest two months of my life. Jeremy is so amazing...I am the luckiest girl ever! I am so glad that he's here. It is such perfect timing for him to come too because our FIRST KISS was exactly one year ago from today. So cool. We were at the Baskin Robbins parking lot in Provo and we just got some ice cream. We were sitting in his car listening to the radio and just talking. Jeremy kissed me and it was the most perfect kiss of my life! Tonight, we went straight to the Baskin Robbins after I picked him up from the airport to celebrate this fun day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

aww katie i LOVE you guys! you guys are seriously the cutest couple! im excited to hang out with you on friday and make some cakes girly!