Monday, October 27, 2008

Pumpkins!

Jeremy and I carved this pumpkin tonight. I forgot how fun it is to carve pumpkins. It's kind of sad that we only do it once a year. Maybe I will have to carve a couple this Halloween season to get my fix in. I was planning on Jeremy cleaning out the pumpkin, but he made me clean out all the slimey, gross stuff that was in our pumpkin... something about his hand not fitting through the hole in the top... whatever J. He helped me with the rest though. It was fun!

5 comments:

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

Your pumpkin is fan-freakin'-tastic... what is it?

Lisa Mc said...

I hope you cooked the seeds! They are so good! check out my recipe blog.

Katie said...

come on lindsey... its a cat.

KinseyBug said...

I am so glad that your man is there with you now!!! Rad pumpkin! I hope we get to carve some this year.

Tara said...

WE carved pumpkins tonight it was fun!