Thursday, October 9, 2008

Just Dreamin the Day Away


Over the past couple days, I have found myself saying things like, "Can we go to Pei Wei when we get home?" "Pei Wei sounds so good right now." "Mom wouldn't you just love some Pei Wei." I love Pei Wei. The plan right now is to either stop at Pei Wei on the way home from the airport or we might call the place from the airport and pick it up "to go." Either way I am so excited! I seem to be more excited about it this evening after seeing the dinner that was brought to me tonight that I blindly picked from the German menu two days ago. Chinese sounds delicious!

5 comments:

jeremy said...

Hey love! I bet anything sounds good to you about now haha. When I go down to visit you, we can go out eat anywhere you want to ok?!?! I love you Katie!

Katie said...

awwwwww... jeremy... you are the best! i am such a lucky girl!

Tara said...

Ya Pewi Wei is one of my absolute favorites!

Anonymous said...

Katy,

Just wanted you to know you are in our thoughts & prayers. I hate you are having to go through so much and so far from home. You are a tough gal!!

I hope you get to head home soon and eat at PeiWei! (we all love it too!)

Take good care of yourself and stay strong! By reading your blog, you have a lot of work ahead of you with regard to a wedding? WOW! Lots of things have changed since I last saw you. We are all happy and excited for you as well.

Again, just know we are thinking about you and praying for you to have a quick and full recovery.

Hello to Barb from us as well.

Ronda Hickman & the Wyoming Gang

Rhett Maurice Billen said...

Katie, we started level 2 of the 30 day shred. You should see how silly the cardio moves are, it's awesome.