Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!



Merry Christmas everyone! Here is a picture of one of our more recent Christmas traditions. It started when we lived in Wyoming. After we open a gift we throw our wrapping paper in front of the door and make a huge big pile. We pretty much leave it there all day or until somebody comes over. Well, I hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing day! I'm hoping to stay in my pjs for most of the day, watch movies, and play games with my family...PERFECT! I just wish my sweet fiance was here... Jeremy left Tuesday morning. SAD FACE! But he's coming back on Monday, thank goodness!

2 comments:

jeremy said...

Merry Christmas love! That is a funny tradition. I wish I was there too, but I'm so excited to see you in just a few days! I love you!

Anonymous said...

It seems a little more than I need to check the information, because I was thinking: Why does not my GLOG these things!