Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Long-Legged Lovers

Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow today.

Big surprise? Not really. I feel like he always sees his shadow, and he practically does. Over the past 114 years, our buddy Phil has seen his shadow 99 times. So I guess we are in for 6 more weeks of winter... or maybe not. The little guy is only right 39% of the time, according to this article. I think it's kind of funny how we all get pulled into this superstitious weather report, but what can I say,
I love Groundhog Day.


How did this madness start? It really is quite crazy!

I will leave that for you to google.



Jeremy and I decided to take a look at our own shadows, hence the title of the post.

What does your shadow say?

1 comment:

Barb said...

Love the picture, love the post, it is a good day to watch the movie!