Monday, February 15, 2010

weekend of LOVE


saturday, february 13th - our one year anniversary

we started the day by going out to breakfast at magleby's fresh. it was delicious.
jeremy's all you can eat french toast on the left, my bacon and cheese omelet on the right.




we opened our presents in the morning. we aren't very good at waiting. jeremy gave me gift cards yay! i'm going shopping!! and gummy bears. i gave him a watch and it is snazzy! we also made cards for each other. i love homemade cards. so original and from the heart.


from jeremy to me: "We are 1 year old. The best year of my life."
from me to jeremy: "LOVE. we are so in it!"

we played some games on the wii and then we headed to the movies in the afternoon.



we snuck in some treats after a trip to good ole smith's. shhhhhh... please don't hate me.
mambas and peanut butter m&m's. so tasty.




we skipped the crowded restuarants and had a gourmet meal at home. made mostly with the help of the crock pot, so it was easy.

peppered pot roast, sliced potatoes, green beans, and a roll. this is my plate.
check out all those veggies mom!


we ended the night with some peanut butter cup cake. so good!


we are officially one year old!






sundey, february 14th - valentine's day
our third together

we opened our presents in the morning, again. jeremy got me a pretty flower ring. i love it. and i got him a t-shirt and some heart boxers.

we skipped church so we could spend more time together.
NOT. we went, otherwise our primary kids would have missed us. they are so funny.

we went on our sunday afternoon stroll around the neighborhood.




we had saturday's leftovers for dinner and enjoyed fondue for dessert.




what a fun weekend.




ahhhhh! i am so in love with this boy.
i just can't get enough of him.

3 comments:

Barb said...

Love the blog post... love the veggies and almost had a heart attack over skippin church. I was glad to read the next line! xoxoxo

Kayla said...

You guys really know how to have a party. Love this post and the pictures! I'm glad you're weekend rocked.

Lacey said...

I love this post Katie!!! REALLy makes me wish I had taken more pictures of Mark and my v-day. -sigh- all well.... will do better next year right? :) Wish we lived closer to you guys so we could double date. I have a suspision that our hubbys would probably get along.