Saturday, March 27, 2010

on the road


i love this one:



something about the blurry lights, i guess. am i the only one?


then suddenly we were in a blizzard:




it seriously felt like star wars with all the snow coming at us. i felt
like i was flying through space... it was giving me a headache. luckily,
jeremy was a calm driver through the snow. i was stressing!


my wonderful compression socks:



my mom made me promise to wear them and to stop every hour
or so to stretch my legs and run around the car three times.
done and done. gotta do my part to prevent those pesky blood clots.
(picture from stop numero two right before my laps)

now we are chilling with my family. family is life. word.
p.s. this was my 400th post! crazy!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I need some of those sexy compression socks! I can't believe I don't have any yet.