Wednesday, March 24, 2010

workout plan

ok... so i made a goal in january to workout, remember?

and i have worked out about a max of six times since. this is not good. swim suit season is around the corner. ahhhhhhh! we need a serious intervention here!

so i am going public with my workout plan and then i will have to commit to it, maybe i will even find people that want to workout with me... you in?

here is where i am:
  • 122 lbs (weighed in the morning- because it's a little less)
  • 28 inch waist (last time i checked)

here are my lofty goals:
  • workout 4 or 5 times a week (30 day shred, running at least two miles, or some sport)
  • get down to 115 lbs
  • 25-26 inch waist

here is the plan to get there:

  • print out monthly calendars
  • write down when i workout (so i SEE my accomplishments and where I can improve)
  • keep track of my weight and measurements on my calendar

now let's get going!

3 comments:

Barb said...

you go girl!

Erica said...

I have similar if not the exact same goal. I don't know my waist size, but when I weighed myself today (in the morning) I was 122 lbs and I want to weigh 115. Wanna keep tabs on each other? I need someone to guilt me into working out.

Katie said...

erica- genius! let's do it!