Thursday, April 22, 2010

I'm a college grad! Part 1

We enjoyed commencement today (where they talk). I had perfect seats, lined up with the podium and in the 5th row. I couldn't have gotten better seats if I tried. I also ended up with a crooked grad hat for the pics. I will have to fix that for tomorrow's convocation (where we walk).




My parents said they wanted to have a Provo experience.
So naturally we had dinner at J-Dawgs... I had a polish dog with special sauce.




And then hiked the Y after a quick wardrobe change...






And finished the day with some YoZone.
I got Peaches & Cream and Coconut Yogurt with strawberries. Delicious!



I'm ready for the next round of celebrating tomorrow... but after a good night's rest.


3 comments:

Barb said...

Such a fun thing to Celebrate... Your Graduation! Congrats, and such fun day!

Katie Muir said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations Katie!!!! Hope you guys had fun celebrating today too!!!!

Brooke Snow Photography said...

what could be better than 1. graduating from school and 2. A J Dawg to celebrate? Excellent! Congrats!