Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sometimes i worry...

about my diet.

its true. can you believe it?


last night i was thinking. thinking a lot.

i even got to the point where i was trying to figure out how i can make myself like salad and vegetables. i was determined to eat healthier and that i guess means i need to start eating vegetables. i practically convinced myself to only eat salad for the next two weeks. i am sure to like something after forcing myself to eat it over and over again, right? that's what happened with me and applesauce.

well today, i look back and wonder... what was i thinking??

the thought of eating lettuce, broccoli, carrots, beets, cabbage, artichokes, corn, celery, brussels sprouts, cauliflower, asparagus, peas, cucumbers, spinach, or leaves off of any tree makes me shudder.

so i don't think i can do it.

oh well!

can you tell that i am done with finals and that jeremy isn't? man... i am boring.

3 comments:

KinseyBug said...

Katie, I just want you to know how much I enjoy reading your blog, especially when i should be studying for finals. Love ya chicka!

Jessica said...

I'm convinced that the key to eating ANY vegetable is cheese. Lettuce? Try Caesar salad. Broccoli? I've got a great roasted broccoli with Parmesan cheese recipe. Corn? Cheesy corn chowder. Cauliflower? Cheese sauce. Celery? Cheese wiz. Cucumbers? Greek salad with feta.

Actually, I really like vegetables. I just really, really like cheese. ;)

Erica said...

I also like ranch dressing as a dip to dress up veggies. But what do I know? I just ate plain carrots with my lunch and liked it.