Saturday, June 26, 2010

let's give broccoli a try



last night we went to chili's for dinner.

notice how jeremy orders the chicken, mashed potatoes, and veggies
and i order the beefy burger with fries... so good.



i bravely tried a piece of jeremy's broccoli...



i chewed... and GAGGED (yuck)... and i was about to spit it out in my napkin, but jeremy
encouraged me to just keep chewing. i managed to get it down and immediately followed it with
water and then some delicious seasoned fries (which taste WAY better than broccoli). broccoli
is pretty nasty... i don't think i will ever try it again.
maybe i should
stop torturing myself with all of these gross vegetables and just stick to my canned green beans.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

No, you've got to try again! Broccoli is so good! Try it roasted in the oven with olive oil, garlic, and parmesan. I'm telling you, cheese is the answer to your vegetable problem. ;) Of course, if the point is weight loss, that's probably not the best idea, huh?

{Erica} said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE broccoli and bummed that I can't have it right now (makes my little dude's tummy kill!)