Thursday, July 1, 2010

can you hear it?

i can.

huntington beach is calling my name.
and it sounds so good.

i am off to the sunny beaches of california to celebrate the birthday of this wonderful country i call home. it's the big 234, america- you ready for this?? i just need to pack my loot and paint my nails a patriotic red and then i am ready to go! we fly out late tonight so... do you think i can just wear my jammies on the plane?

my weekend will be looking like this:
family. sand. ocean. angel's game. sand. ocean. shopping. dance video. church. park. picnic. games. sparklers. fireworks. sand. ocean. home.
(i am really looking forward to the sparklers- they are my FAVORITE!)

enjoy your weekend. and dance all crazy-like with some sparklers... it's so fun.

over and out homies.


2 comments:

Jessica said...

Jammies on the plane? Heck yes! We're going to miss you guys here--the 4th of July weekend is amazing here--but your weekend sounds awesome!

Katie said...

i know jessica! i am so sad to miss all of the festivities... good thing we have some fun things planned for our trip.