Tuesday, August 31, 2010

goals! goals! goals!

jeremy and i like to make goals at the beginning
of the school year. it helps us focus on what's important.
plus it's fun printing them out and posting them all
over the apartment. here they are for this year:

spiritual
-fhe every sunday from conference/ensign
-have daily scripture study
-no hw or tv on sundays- unless it's a big game
-attend the temple twice a month

physical
-exercise- j- play basketball 1-2 times a week
-exercise- k- workout 5-6 times a week
-buy/eat more fruits
-cook dinner 3 times a week
-clean often- with music blasting

marriage
-take a walk every night together
-discuss our daily scripture readings
-act of kindness for one another daily
-review goals and help each other improve

3 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Buy and eat more fruits? That's great...but what about veggies??? Just kidding. I know you hate them.

Katie said...

my mom wondered the same thing... we are trying to be realistic with these goals though. haha! aiming for things we can actually accomplish.

Monique said...

I love these! My husband wants to play basketball a few times a week too, I think he's playing on Tuesday evenings, so if your husband wants to play let us know! Also, I am always looking for a buddy to run or workout with, so if you want to go running, or do yoga or go on a hike or anything we should go together! I'm trying to run in the mornings to get it done before I can schedule things to crowd it out of my day (whether on purpose or not :)
Anyway, let me know!