Wednesday, September 1, 2010

oh, september -


how excited i am for you!


i usually don't like to see the summer slip away, but these cooler days have felt delightful.
i am looking forward to cozy sweaters, scarves full of color, and fun boots, as well as increasing my collection of sassy tights (much to the dismay of my conservative husband and quite possibly my boss). i am excited for the leaves to explode out of their green straitjackets to let their fire-y insides glow- i am positive that the mountains become enchanted in all their orange-y goodness. the fact that you are the keeper of my birthday only adds to all of this excitement. my birthday is a big deal you see, it is one of my most favorite things.

so september, i officially welcome you. stay awhile... maybe a long while- i'm really not a fan of all of the snow that is bound to come- but i don't even want to THINK about that.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Happy September.... such a fun month!

Lacey said...

Happy birthday month for us!!!!
:)
I love september. :)