Wednesday, August 4, 2010

would you like to laugh today?

if yes... please continue below.
if no... please continue below.
(you need to laugh anyways)

last night i washed my hands and i used the towel to dry them, exciting i know. then a black spider crawled out from the back of the towel onto my hand and up my wrist. i screamed- loud- and flung the spider into the sink and screamed for jeremy to come and kill it. he quickly did the job with my shoe, my purple ruffle-y flats- adding more to my distress. i muffled something like, "MY SHOE?!" to jeremy and then i cried... like all out cried. i flung myself onto my bed and just cried. jeremy, i'm sure in shock, attempted to comfort me. he said the expected, "it's ok" and i shot back, "that's because it didn't happen to you" through my tears. so then he tried a different approach telling me, "you're so brave," over and over while i just cried.

it wasn't funny last night... but today i just can't stop laughing about it.


I'm so brave. end of story.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

haha, I'm so glad those out of control irrational crying moments happen to other women too. This story was awesome, I'm glad you shared.

Kayla said...

Love this story ha ha. Just this morning I had the same thing happen! Well, almost. The spider crawled from the wall and, I swear, it FLOATED onto the towel. Of course, it was 5:30 am and I didn't have my glasses on. Anyway, I took my roommate's shoe and killed it ha ha.

Lindsey Jaye Parry said...

I love hearing other people's crazy stories. It makes me feel more normal.

Jessica said...

LOL! What a patient hubby you have!