Monday, September 20, 2010

birthday weekend recap


SATURDAY
(not my birthday, but close)

we went to my uncle and aunt's house for a family bbq. we had a BLAST!
-and we ate way too much... but it was just so delicious!

we went canoeing while we were there, too... faster jeremy, faster.

i love him!

then we went to PF Chang's for dinner. YUM! love chinese food!

totally recommend making a reservation online... we were seated right when we walked in!

then i made the ice cream and cake for the next day's festivities while jeremy
did some last minute shopping.

peanut butter cup ice cream and wafer cake- dyed teal-ish just for fun!


SUNDAY
(my birthday)
{self portrait at 22}
taken on 9.19.10 while picnicking.
last year's
here

i woke up to french toast and balloons & streamers!
ok.. so maybe we decorated the place together, but jeremy bought the supplies. :)

we went to church- and the cute primary sang to me!

and then we had lunch in the park. i LOVE picnics- one of my favorite things!

we had some great food, too. izze juice, turkey and cheese criossant sandwiches,
and garden salsa sun chips. so good!


we came back home opened some sweet presents, ate dinner, and then opened some more.
the NEW IPOD NANO! woohoo! thanks mom and dad!


pepperred roast, wild rice, green beans, and a 2nd round of izze juice


workout gear! just what i wanted... thanks j!

then we called richie over and had the wafer cake and homemade ice cream.
talk about sugar OVERLOAD! -it was great.
22 candles! woot woot!

it was a great birthday! LOVED IT! jeremy called me "birthday girl" all day long. he's the sweetest! and i got the cutest cards from my family and j's. thanks everyone for making my day SO FUN! can't wait til next year! :)

p.s. for funny pics of me when i was little go
here.

5 comments:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday! Did you actually EAT the green beans? Just curious.

Katie said...

yes i ate the green beans! i LOVE green beans... weird, since i despise all other green foods.

Jessica said...

Looks like such a fun birthday! You guys know how to celebrate! And I too find the green beans on your plate shocking.

Bri {collected} said...

Happy birthday!

And to answer your question from a few weeks ago, I got the Tamron 28-75 f/2.8. It has great range, is fast and good with relatively low light. Oh, and it doesn't break the bank either!

Rebecca Burningham said...

I remember a birthday party or two of yours... Rocky Mountain Pizza! I also remember some of the pictures from your mom's blog!

Happy Birthday. 22 is great. I felt like a real adult when I turned 22. At 21 people still think you are young and crazy. :)

Teach me about peppered roast! I want to try!