Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"It's... that... Time of Year!"

from the "The Christmas Waltz"

Christmas music is fantastic.

i just LOVE it. i have been listening to the Nat King Cole (Holiday) station on pandora.com at work all day today (if you don't know what pandora is... you are missing out!). it has been making work delightful... yes, delightful. Nat King Cole is the BOMB.com. i occasionally break out into song, Christmas song, (usually singing the title of this post in my deepest voice) and i must appear to be insane... but i am having a great day. i switched my alarm clock to play Christmas music the other day and i love it! change yours asap, it will transform your life... ok maybe not, but it really is easier to wake up in the morning when the Christmas classics are dancing in my little ears, even when i am waking up for my 6 am workouts and i have to go scrap the ice off of the car (or just sit in the freezing car and let the defrosters take care of the ice). our car radio is even on the constant Christmas music station and it will stay there until January, i hate listening to anything else in December. i may be a little overboard on Christmas music... but "It's... that... Time of Year!!" and it just puts me in the best mood. i love the holiday season. Christmas music is amazing!

2 comments:

Barb said...

Christmas music makes it so festive!

Allison said...

I am just like you. I ONLY want Christmas music in December. I love the classics too. Christmas music just makes me so happy!