Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

in pictures

january
[i knit my first scarf]

february
[we celebrated our wedding anniversary- we are one year old!]

march
[my grandpa unexpectedly passed away]

april
[i graduated from BYU. it's blurry... but i still love it]

may
[jeremy and i spent a week in san francisco]

june
[we tried lots of shave ice... in our delicious quest for the best]

july
[trip to huntington beach]

august
[ girl's trip -my mom and i- to seattle]

september
[camping with my family at bryce canyon]

october
[i studied for and took the gre]

november
[thanksgiving dinner on main street in park city]

december
[a tinsel covered tree - a family tradition for jeremy's family]

what a wonderful year! i can't wait to see what's in store for us in 2011.


2 comments:

Barb said...

So fun... so many memories.
I love this post.

April said...

I have the same shirt as your scarf pic - twinners.