Thursday, December 30, 2010

day trip 3


today we went to PHILADELPHIA!
we checked out the dental school where jeremy got accepted. it was closed for the break, so we just saw the front. very thrilling.

then we stopped at Geno's for a famous Philly cheese steak. delicious!

then we checked out the liberty bell and checked out the history of the city.

and then benjamin franklin's printing press.


then we drove by drexel university, where i will hopefully get accepted, and some apartments we wanted to check out that we found online. it was a good day! it is a pretty busy city, with some very sketchy parts... hopefully it will all work out and we can find a nice place to live. any tips?

2 comments:

Erica said...

Oo, Philly! Spencer and I are planning on going soon because I've never been. His cousin lives there, so maybe I could ask her what are the decent places to live.

Bri {collected} said...

Philly is one of my favorite cities. I love it there. A bunch of friends live there and love it too!

And now I'm craving a cheesesteak!