Saturday, January 29, 2011

announcing...


that i will be MIA until approximately wednesday.

don't have too much fun without me.

just heading back to the beloved east coast. and not taking my computer... it is just heavy and such a hassle going through security at airports. i only like to take it when jeremy will carry it, but i will be flying solo, so my computer stays. i'm sad to be making the long trek by myself, but jeremy thinks its cool that i am on a business trip. he's funny. i have been pondering what to wear for my interview... i was originally thinking crazy tights, teal pencil skirt, grey polka dot shirt, lime green cardigan, purple flats. yeah? i might need to tone it down a bit.

well, i am off to pack... we leave for the airport early in the morning.

ciao guys!


1 comment:

Barb said...

oohhh we will miss you!