Thursday, January 27, 2011

did you know...


that I am a Rubik's Cube fanatic?


some of you do... i posted about it a looooooong time ago when i first started this thing (seriously... it was my 5th post back in 07 before i even knew jeremy).

my new record is 1 minute and 28 seconds and i have gone through 4 Rubik's cubes (when you time yourself and race people, the stickers start to wear and peel off). riley and i even MC'd at a talent show and we raced in front of everyone. he beat me... which i am ok with since he taught me how to solve it.

at the height of my rubik's cube obsession, i ALWAYS had one in my purse. i carried one everywhere! now i just have my cube at work on my desk - it's good to get distracted every once in a while to play with it. well, my buddies at work have been playing with it and asking how to do it. so i taught them. amber and janna can solve it now and i taught my boss, too. even one administrator downstairs caught wind of our escapades today and wants to learn, too. it's hilarious!

so if you want to learn how to solve the Rubik's cube... i can teach you. just saying.

it's a skill you need to have. will smith gets a job in the "pursuit of happyness" because he can solve it. yeah, you definitely need to go buy one. i could make this a part-time job. advertise to charge a flat rate for your success no matter how long it takes and you gain the skills to master the cube.

Rubik's cube lessons... i like it!


1 comment:

FAMILY FAMILY FAMILY said...

I DON'T want lessons, and here's why....I would be the ONE person in the world who couldn't grasp the concept, even with lessons. And then I would feel really stupid. Kinda like the 'running man' (or was that way before your time?). I never got that and I felt really dumb, because EVERYONE can do the running man!

kelli