Thursday, January 6, 2011

we don't stick around

my phone is charged, my ipod is charged, and my camera is charged - i am good to go. and just in time because we are about to head to the airport for another flight across the country. this time to...

BOSTON!

jeremy has an interview for dental school and i am tagging along for this one. we are lucky (and plan well) enough to have our good buds doing the exact same thing, so amber and i will be checking out the city while the boys interview tomorrow and then on saturday they will join us in the sight-seeing. we are just too excited.

hope your weekend rocks!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Yay Boston! I absolutely love that city, mostly because it preserved it's history so well. My family and my older sister live in the subarbs, and it's close to NY!

Jessica said...

Fun! Have a good trip!