Saturday, March 5, 2011

Jeremy at 25

Disclaimer:
We were both in goofy moods.

How old are you?
25 and a day

What are some things you like to do?
Love to play sports- basketball and golf specifically. Love to play with my wifey- anything, it doesn't even matter what it is, as long as we are both involved- it's beautiful. I enjoy watching ESPN- not so I can learn to be a professional athlete, I already have that down, but to learn how to handle myself when the cameras are in front of me. I especially admire the way Kobe Bryant handles himself in front of the camera.

What do you like to wear?
Ummm... Well, basketball shorts, jeans, t-shirts, polos, sneakers.

What is your favorite color?
Blue

Favorite treat?
Doughnuts

Favorite food?
Steak

Favorite movies or TV shows?
Movie- National Treasure. TV Show- ESPN. The Office would be number two

If you could have any super power what would it be?
To Fly

What have you learned in the last year?
To do as little as possible to get by, thanks Richie. To work as hard as I can, thanks Katie.

What things make you happy?
To see other people be happy and succeed, that's fun to watch. My wife has been succeeding very much lately and that makes me very happy. Being with family, I don't know, just the normal stuff... the Gospel.

What about your wife?!
Family??? You're my number one babe.

What are you looking forward to this year?
An amazing, fun-filled summer... followed by our new adventures with graduate schools.

Who is your best friend?
Do I have to answer that!? YOU.

Thanks for the interview Jeremy!
Oh, he's such a funny kid.

No comments: