Friday, March 4, 2011

happy birthday j!


today is jeremy's birthday! yay!
i just love birthdays.

he is 25! wow. so old!

check out the fun pictures i had his mom send me:


he's the one on the right, except for the picture with the christmas tree. (well, i think so anyway... i can barely tell the twins apart when they were little.) happy birthday to you too richie!

here are 25 reasons why i love jeremy:
  1. he calls me "sweet girl"
  2. he works hard
  3. he loves cinnamon toast sugar
  4. he tells me i'm beautiful
  5. he believes in my goals & dreams
  6. he puts up with my craziness
  7. he loves my family
  8. he's not afraid to cook dinner
  9. he loves burgers and fries as much as i do
  10. he never yells or really even gets mad
  11. he reminds me to read my scriptures
  12. he is soooo funny
  13. he does the laundry
  14. he thinks i'm so brave
  15. he is ambitious
  16. he is a good kisser
  17. he sings all the time
  18. he makes the best homemade cards
  19. he buys me mother's day presents
  20. he lets me take LOTS of pictures
  21. he's always up for a spontaneous lunch date
  22. he films our dance videos
  23. he supports me in anything i do
  24. he is HOT
  25. he is the nicest person you will ever meet

happy birthday cute boy!

you are my favorite!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Happy Birthday! He must be a good guy because you married him!

Barb said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy! Big 25!