Thursday, May 5, 2011

oh my chimichanga


"i had a chimichanga for lunch. do you know what a chimichanga is?"

i was introduced to the delicious dish just today!
oh how my world has changed on this blessed Cinco de Mayo.

we went to lunch at El Gallo Giro today to celebrate Mexico.
i'm a big fan and boy it was fabulous! their chimichanga combo for $4.25 stole my little heart (it helps that the cashier gave me back three quarters... always on the lookout for laundry money!). a fried pork burrito along with beans and rice... so good! and what a DEAL? it was a ton of food. the other half is nestled safely in my fridge. you should go tonight if you haven't already... you get a free dessert when you order 2 meals.

yeah... Cinco de Mayo rocks.

1 comment:

Erica said...

That was your first chimichanga!?!?! What! Welcome to life!