Friday, January 6, 2012

stuff to work on


i am so sad to see 2011 go. is anybody else? it was such a good year.
2012 better be just as fun... or else! here are some goals to keep me focused.


keep working out
i got back on the bandwagon in mid october. and i love it! regular exercise keeps me sane. so i am just making it a goal to keep working out. it makes me happy and it keeps my body healthy! i am also toying with the idea of running another 1/2 marathon sometime this summer. but that seems like a lot of work. so we will keep it at exercising at least 30 minutes, 5-6 times a week for now.

print pictures
this was my goal last year... and i printed ONE picture and that was a couple of weeks ago. so it must be my goal again. i cannot be defeated. so this year i will print my favorite pictures and make a collage of some sort. what's the point of taking pictures if they just sit on my computer?

learn to like at least one vegetable
(besides my one and only green beans) vegetables are just terrible. but alas they are good for you. how inconvenient. i attempted to try numerous veggies in 2010...and it didn't work out very well. so i am at it again. since i am aiming to learn to like only one vegetable this year maybe i can do it!

enjoy every moment
last year i wanted to "be brave" with all the changes that i knew were ahead. this year my motto is to enjoy every moment. i know school might get hard and i might hate it every once in a while... but i signed up for this. if it wasn't hard then i would be mad that it costs so much. the hard times help me grow. so i will learn to enjoy every moment this year, not just in school, but in life as well.

paint my nails every week
why? because i always need a random goal that makes life more exciting and painted nails are WAY more fun than the natural sort. i bet i will have quite the nail polish collection when the year is through.

spend new years eve in new york city
wouldn't that be AMAZING! i dream of doing it sometime, so why not officially make it a goal. i would love to be in times square and count down with millions of my closest friends. i HAVE to do it if i am this close to new york city. maybe we can make it happen this year.

any new goals for you? do you have a motto for the year?

2 comments:

Monique said...

I love your goals! So we just did a photowall with 12 pictures above our couch that are 16x16 and framed them in clip frames. email me if you want more of the details!! monique.melnychuk@slco.org

Amanda Orfanos said...

I am obsessed with nail polish. My nails are ALWAYS painted and my collection is out of control!