Friday, February 24, 2012

some old news


i got my field placement for next year... and it was MY TOP CHOICE!


woohoo!

i interviewed a couple weeks ago and found out i got the placement two days later. i will be working with adults with eating disorders in a partial hospitalization program as well as an intensive outpatient program starting in september of this year and going until i graduate in may of 2013. then i will have my master's degree. CRAZY! i am sooooo excited! i have had awesome luck with my field placements. adolescents addicted to drugs for my first year and adults with eating disorders my second. i LOVE it!

social work ROCKS. MY. SOCKS.


2 comments:

Erin said...

Sounds awesome! I am so glad you are doing what you love, it makes everything worth it :)

Charisse Baldwin said...

Woohoo! This is great news! Congratulations!