Thursday, June 21, 2012

recruiting



remember this post?

well, i have been checking the website to see if the dates are up for next year's ragnar
and they haven't been... so last night i sent my good friend steve, the race director,
another email. this was our conversation:


Steve-

I know I emailed you months ago, but I was curious, have
the dates for the 2013 Cape Cod Ragnar been nailed down yet?


Thanks!
Katie


his reply came at 1:30 in the morning (that man is dedicated to his job!).

Katie,

We just finished up getting things ready to go for next
year and will be launching early next week. The dates are
May 3rd and 4th.


Hope this helps,
Steve


i was too excited to contain myself. so i sent this off to him all quick like around 6:30 this morning:


Steve!

HOLY SMOKES!!

That is the best news! Thank you so much! I can run the
Ragnar and walk for Graduation the next weekend!
I can't wait! I will start rounding up my team TODAY.
So HAPPY!


Katie


so Boston friends (or anyone wanting to visit Boston next May)... the race is on!
who's in?! it's going to be AWESOME!! we need 12 people total and if we have
almost a year to train...we can do anything!


1 comment:

Erica said...

I'll do it! I could take a couple days off of work and come up for the weekend. I'm totally in!