Saturday, September 1, 2012

hello there!


hello there birthday month!

boy, am i excited to see you!?
because my birthday is the best day of the year!
well, it's my favorite day... that's for sure. it always sad to see summer
coming to a close, but knowing my birthday is a mere 18 days away
makes it all okay. i tell you - september birthdays are the best!
it helps to have something to look forward to besides homework.

last year my birthday fell on the first day of my internship, which was
kind of a bummer. it was a tiring and stressful day. this year i have my birthday off!
(i have nothing on wednesdays this whole semester... woohooo!) so i have the whole day to do
whatever i want. oh yeah! i love day dreaming of what fun my birthday week will
bring... and then i specifically write it all down so that it actually happens.
this year's preliminary plans include: a pinata, a floating lantern, and
chocolate fondue. but who knows... a pinata has been on the list for years.

it will be a fun couple of weeks.
i will just be dreaming up my birthday wishlist.

No comments: