Sunday, October 28, 2012

Who's Sandy?


So Sandy is on her way.  
You know... the big hurricane that is supposedly about to pound us. 

Jeremy has been following the storm almost always... while I have been pretty much ignoring all the hoopla.  I think I'm just reminded of Irene's threat of doom over a year ago which turned out to be a little bit of wind and some rain.  To me, Sandy was something that was going to complicate my commute to my internship and school and I was annoyed, until...  I got a text from my supervisor saying tomorrow's a half-day! Woot Woot! Suddenly, I am rooting for this storm with gusto. I plan to start a knitting project with my new found free time.  Oh yeah!  Hopefully, it isn't too scary... we did buy a case of water, maybe we should gather the flashlights.

No comments: