Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The Best



I went to visit my belly button surgeon today for my post surgery check-up.  He is the funniest old man.  He came in with his scrub top tucked into his scrub bottoms which were all hiked up and tied tight.  He was a sight to see.  He asked me how I was doing and I told him I was really worried at first because my belly button was looking really scary, but now it's looking more normal since the swelling has gone down.  He asks to take a look and says, "What?!  This is the best belly button I've ever made!  It looks great."  And he reassured me that the swelling will continue to go down and the scar tissue will soften over the next six weeks.  Funny guy.  So I guess I am all done and fixed and cleared for exercising and driving.  (another post on some exercising epiphanies will soon follow...)  So I guess it's been declared the best (although I bet he says that to all of his belly button patients)I'm just glad mine is starting to look like an innie And plus Jeremy thinks my scar is pretty cool.

No comments: