Saturday, February 2, 2013

and phil reports


happy groundhog day!
(spring is around the corner - hooray!)

i had great intentions of taking a picture of my shadow today to celebrate the holiday, but by the time i got around to doing just that, the sun hid behind the clouds and never returned before it became the moon's turn to reign.  so i took a picture of my shadowless bottom half instead.

side note: i am loving my converse these days.  jeremy gave them to me years ago and i finally wear them.  you know how you think things look great on other people, but that they look funny/awkward on you?  is it just me?  well, that was me and my converse. i loved them on other people, so i wanted them, i got them, decided they looked terrible on me, never wore them, got sick of not wearing them when they looked so cute on other people, wore them a couple of times (just this week), and now LOVE them.  what a journey! sometimes it takes a lot to conquer dumb distortions.

No comments: