Friday, March 1, 2013

Your Body Rocks: Day 5



I thought I would join in on the good old blog to promote some self-love around here.  Each day this week I will issue a challenge (ideas from the the NEDA website), something you can do to promote a healthy body image, because I am sure we could all learn to love our bodies a little more.

Challenge #5:
Read an article or watch a video and pass it along.
 
Let's take a stand against media that sends demeaning messages about our bodies.  Let's begin to talk in supportive ways.  Let's help each other increase our body image, self-esteem, and self-worth.  Let's examine our relationships with our bodies, food, and exercise and strive for greater health and balance in all these areas.   Let's not be afraid to talk about it with each other.  Let's learn what healthy eating really is.  Let's love our bodies. 

Thanks for coming along with me this week in raising awareness about Eating Disorders.  
I hope you learned something about how to love your body!
 
 

No comments: