Sunday, April 7, 2013

a blessed day!


conference.  oh what a blessing conference is?!
to be spiritually fed is a wonderful thing.  so many points stood out to me over the past two days.  i can't wait to get the printed talks in the mail so i can pour over them again and again and highlight my favorite parts.

i especially loved this talk by President Uchtdorf for the young women.
am i becoming the person i wanted to become when i pictured my earth life while in the premortal existence?  what a powerful question to ponder!

and i loved Elder Holland's talk, too (so much so, tears were streaming down my face).
hope on.  journey on.  the Lord is on your side.

i could go on and on. they were all so good.  and holy moly, the spirit spoke to my soul and testified of the incredible truths. what a blessed day!  I know God lives.  I am his beloved daughter.  He knows me, He loves me.  He wants me to return to him and He wants the same for you.

No comments: