Monday, May 20, 2013

passed!


after 3 weeks of studying, 8 hours of test-taking, and over 2 weeks of waiting, the results of jeremy's second year boards finally made their way to our house.  i was at work when i was notified of the results with a single excited text, "i passed!" and i called him as soon as i could.  we are both so relieved!  here's what i came home to:


one happy boy! 

after he took the test, jeremy was allowed to make his way into the clinic and he is working on REAL people!  how fun is that?! i have an appointment with him next week for an exam and a cleaning.  he was kind enough to give me his business card with my appointment reminder on the back.  he's kind of a big deal these days.  :)


2 comments:

Amber said...

Hey! So I was directed to your blog to find all the fun things to do in Boston! I just thought I would say hi and introduce myself. I'm Amber and my husband I moved to Cambridge for grad school in August of last year. I went to Romania too, so I was excited to see that you went there. Anyways, cute blog! And congratulations to you and your husband!!

LaVonne said...

Congrats to Jeremy!! Please tell him hello/hey now for me. I have a special place in my heart for all the Clover kids!!