Tuesday, May 21, 2013

real


today i did the exit counseling online for my glorious student loans and things just got real around here.  too real. (it was about the most depressing thing ever!) i was looking forward to spending my first paycheck on something fun and frivolous or at least putting a huge chunk towards my scooter fund... and it looks like all extra cash around here will be going to my student loans. booo!  the hostage holding by debt has begun around here and it isn't pleasant.  at least i am employed, i do feel very blessed about that.  i just find myself wishing that i had some forgotten fortune that would make all my loans go away.  but things are much sweeter when we have to work for them, right? (trying to stay positive around here.  i can totally do this.)

No comments: