Sunday, November 10, 2013

giving thanks #10


i'm thankful for my education.

i love what i do and i love that i was able to get my master's degree in social work.  it's something i dreamed of doing before i even graduated from high school.  i am so thankful for the teachers, mentors, and friends i have had along the way.  i'm also thankful for jeremy and our families that supported and encouraged me every step of the way. it was an awesome adventure.

do you remember that project for my school that i mentioned months ago?  
well, it finally all came together.  i got the finished product in the mail last week.


I'm in the Simmons School of Social Work Information Booklet!!
the booklet is to send to potential students wanting more information about the masters in social work program.  i guess i am what the school would consider a success story. ha!  they interviewed me, took my picture, and BAM there i am. i'm pretty much going to be famous. if you want an autographed copy just let me know... i would be happy to oblige.

No comments: