Thursday, November 6, 2014

Let's give thanks, Week 1


I just love this beautiful month dedicated to giving thanks.  I don't want to let this season escape me without taking advantage of the focus it gives us.  I am going to post 3 things I am grateful for every week... because posting everyday is exhausting.  Here we go!

#1
I am grateful for Jeremy.  He is a caring soul.  He is smart, determined, and oh so good looking.  I am grateful that he loves me.  I am grateful that he forgives me.  I am grateful that he listens to me.  I am grateful that he does the laundry.  I am grateful that he let's me be me.  I am grateful to have such a stellar person by my side.  I am grateful that he's my best friend. 

#2
I am grateful for my family.  They are hilarious, adventurous, and fiercely loyal.  I am grateful that we love being together.  I am grateful that I feel their love and support consistently even though we live so far away.  I am grateful for their righteous examples.  I am grateful for their encouragement.  I am grateful that they believe in me.  I am grateful for our awesome adventures.

#3
I am grateful for my body.  It is strong, reliable, and resilient. I am grateful that it can move to the beat and listen to the birds.  I am grateful that my body allows me to give hugs, see sunsets, and smell cookies (GF of course).  I am grateful that my body can take me to the top of mountains.  I am grateful for the beautiful instrument that my body is and all that it allows me to do and experience. 

What are you grateful for this week?

No comments: