Friday, November 14, 2014

Let's give thanks, Week 2

Week 1

Just practicing gratitude over here.  Join in, being grateful makes you happy.  Science says so.

#4
I am grateful for nature.  Nature seriously rocks.  I am grateful for the gorgeous and varied terrain, especially the tall mountains and the pristine lakes.  I am grateful for the seasons that come and go.  I am grateful for the wonders of a caterpillar turning to a butterfly.  I am especially grateful for the mesmerizing sky with its ever-moving clouds by day and its glistening stars by night.  I am grateful for the peace nature brings me. 

#5
I am grateful for friends.  Good friends are hard to come by, so it's important to work for those friendships and not let them slip away.  I am grateful for the deep discussions we have.  I am grateful for the respect we have for each other and the ways we choose to live our lives.  I am grateful for the things we learn from each other.  I am grateful for the support they give to me.  I am grateful for the fun we have together.

#6
I am grateful for God.  God is good.  God is loving.  I am grateful for the guidance He gives me when I wander.  I am grateful for the comfort He gives me when I struggle.  I am grateful for the strength He gives me when I am scared.  I am grateful God created such a beautiful and amazing place for us to live.  I am grateful that He cares for me and is in the details of my life.  I am grateful to be His child.  I am grateful God has a plan for us to return to Him.

No comments: