Thursday, December 11, 2014

This week,


I am grateful for:

- Umbrellas!  We have had a lot of rain this past week, so I am very grateful for umbrellas.  They keep me from being completely pelted by water.  Well, they typically keep at least my face from getting pelted by water, unless the rain is coming at me horizontal (then forget it!).  Regardless, umbrellas are pretty great.

- Snow!  When I walked out of the door today, it was unexpectedly snowing.  I just loved it!  I didn't realize how much I liked the snow until this past year.  While we have been considering where our next adventure will be, I have been vetoing any place that doesn't get a substantial amount of snow.  Who knew I loved it so much?!

- Hot Chocolate! It saved me earlier this week when the heater was on the fritz at work.  I was freezing all day (we were all wearing our winter coats in our offices), until I had some hot chocolate and then my heart was warmed and all was well.  Hot chocolate can make such a huge difference and it tastes AMAZING!  Yum... it's my fave!

Anything you're grateful for this week?


No comments: