Thursday, December 25, 2014

This week,


I'm grateful for...

- Jesus Christ! He is the gift.  He is the Savior of the world.  Because of Him, I can be forgiven.  Because of Him, I can change for the better.  Because of Him, I can heal from my struggles.  He is the Son of God.  He is the source of true happiness and everlasting peace.  He is always there for me, waiting for me to turn to Him.  He is comfort, He is Love, He is Christmas!

- Cameras! They make it possible to capture the fun moments and awesome adventures we have in life, and also record those crazy dance videos.  I cherish the pictures I have.  They help me remember specific wonderful moments.  Cameras can capture intense emotions, details of relationships, and incredible landscapes.  Cameras are totally awesome!

- Jeremy! It makes it a little easier to leave my family knowing that I get to be with him all of the time.  He is just the greatest.  I am one lucky girl to have my best friend by my side.  He believes in me and encourages me to chase my dreams.  He is incredibly patient, kind, and so so funny.  I just love him. 

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: