Tuesday, December 30, 2014

This week,


I'm grateful for...

- My Job! I love my job.  It always seems like the worst thing when I am on vacation... since I feel so tied down.  Then I come home, go back to work, and remember how much I love the work I do.  It is incredibly fulfilling and challenging.  I feel like I am learning to be a better communicator, advocate, and listener.  I can't believe I get paid to eat with and talk to people all day long, and do a whole bunch of paperwork about it all.  It's dreamy!

- Chapstick! That dry Utah air was a killer.  Thank heavens for chapstick to keep my little lips from cracking and peeling (it's so attractive).  Chapstick is definitely a winter necessity and I'm so grateful it exists.  Who's with me on this one?

- Ankle boots! It took me a while to figure out what to wear them with, but then it all clicked and now they are my go to for everything! Church: ankle boots. Grocery store: ankle boots. Work: ankle boots. Date: ankle boots. Game night: ankle boots pajamas!  My personal favorite is wearing them with cuffed pants.  Ankle boots are certainly my footwear crush... well, the cheetah sneaks are high up there, too. 


No comments: