Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014

in pictures [and short captions]


January
[I made some candy filled hearts for my co-workers for V-day.  
It was early, but I was just so excited.]

February
[We celebrated turning 5! and I got diagnosed with Celiac, 
hence the ice cream carton cake.]

March
[Sam and Riley came to play in Boston!]

April
[I got serious about Operation Veggies and forced 
myself to eat carrots until I liked them.]

May
[We escaped to New Hampshire for Memorial Day weekend.]

June
[We rode scooters around Martha's Vineyard and had way too much fun.]

July
[We played with our buds at our favorite lake in New Hampshire.]

August
[We played in Utah and had an epic water 
balloon fight with the neighbor kids.]

September
 [We spent my birthday camping and exploring 
in the gorgeous Acadia National Park in Maine.]

October
 [We picked the most delicious apples New England had to offer.]

November
[We got these gems back from when we played in the leaves with Saydi.]

December
 [We had an awesome Christmas with my cute little family in Utah.]

What a year!?  2014, you totally rocked!

No comments: