Friday, May 1, 2015

May Letters


Dear May 2015,
Oh boy have we been waiting for you, since August 2011 I believe.  You are quite an exciting month for us. You have also been blessing us with the most beautiful flowers and blooming trees.  I will work on savoring every moment you have to offer. 

Dear Jeremy's Graduation,
You are a mere 2 weeks away.  I am so amazed that you are this close.  Not that I am complaining... I am more than grateful.  When Jeremy started dental school, it felt like you would never come.  And now you are here.  And life is happening.  And things are good.  I am loving this.

Dear Jeremy,
I am so proud of you. You are such a hard worker, dedicated to being honest in every part of your life, and have a way with people that makes them feel cared for and heard.  I know you are going to be unstoppable in your professional life because I am convinced that you are the best dentist ever. 

Dear Current Job,
You are getting in the way of all of the fun things I want to do.  I have sunshine to enjoy and beaches to sit on before I leave my dearest Boston.  It is a major plus that I enjoy my work and love my coworkers, but sometimes I just want to play hooky and spend my day enjoying these beautiful spring days.

Dear Cruise,
You are also fast approaching (like your friend, Jeremy's Graduation) and we are so excited.  I have never explored your methods and I foresee that this style of vacationing will be quite wonderful.  I have been researching our stops and there are so many fabulous things to explore.  In the meantime, we are busy praying that our Russian Visas will arrive in time. 

Dear God,
Want to know what I have learned this year?  I have learned that you are most definitely in the details.  There are just too many things falling exactly into place for any of this to be by happenstance.  Others might say coincidences happen, but I say God happens, miracles happen.  I want to say thank you for your influence and guidance in my life.  I know that you are rooting for me.

Dear LICSW Exam,
Bring it!!!  I think I am ready.  I will get studying and meet you next Wednesday.  Let's play nice, ok?

Xoxo, Katie

P.S. Happy May Day, Friends!



No comments: