Sunday, June 21, 2015

To My Daddy:


You have taught me a lot of things in my 26 years of life.  You have always instilled in me a belief that I could do and be anything I set my mind to.  Thank you for always believing in me and helping me believe in myself.  Here are 26 things I admire about you, for every year you have been my dad.  I admire...
  • your commitment to being an honest man
  • your love of family
  • your humility
  • your yogi bear impressions
  • your strong testimony of God
  • your sheep herding skills
  • your willingness to go along with mom's crazy adventures
  • your kindness
  • your ability to make friends with everyone
  • your knowledge of maps
  • your endless encouragement
  • your compassion to others
  • your drive to be a better person
  • your love of "beautiful country"
  • your patriotism
  • your protective father instincts
  • your listening skills
  • your ability to tap into the spiritual
  • your willingness to sacrifice for others
  • your motorcycling skills
  • your thoughtful texts
  • your heart to hearts we had growing up
  • your ability to learn so much from the scriptures
  • your knack for sleeping in random places
  • your goofy side that drives mom crazy
  • your calm and rational influence
Daddy, you are the perfect dad for me!  I am so glad I get to be your daughter.  I love you!
Happy Father's Day!

No comments: